Friday, March 5, 2010

Ok, woke up at 5 today cause ruiyi ask me wake her up. then i really wake up at 5, miracle sia, first time i wake up at 5. then omg, idk what i thinking, i go back sleep till 7. roflrofl. sorryyyy. then went to school, weijian, medric, jaryl they all playing the mehmeh, bang bang and the black magic game. I'm like, :O?! like wtf, how? magical seh. then around 2:30 ky called me ask me go watch movie, then i playing rs dw go. after that at 6:30 ruiyi ask me go, then i anything, but the movie start at 6:30 she 6:30 call me go, lol. tmr going play pool, but medric havent reply who going. ._. dont feel excited for this weekend, i want school. :o omg.

&i think blabla.1 like blabla.2, if blabla.1 wasnt attached i think he will confess. o: then i told ck blabla.2 said blabla.1 was cute, then he replied "omg.. the world is changing." LOL. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment